Liviu Dorian Vasile
Telephone : +352 661 207 611
Date of birth: September 3, 1976
Place of birth:Nationality: Romanian
Release Manager, Lead DeveloperSIGI - Syndicat Intercommunal de Gestion Informatique (Luxembourg)
September 2012 – Present
- Software development in accordance with the detailed specifications and architectural documents provided by SIGI, and in compliance with the development standards in place at SIGI.
- Assistance for the technical coordination of nearshore development teams.
- Release and Deployment Management.
- Expertise in case of production problems.
- Technical analysis, unit and functional tests.
Web Programmer, SEOLa Louise (Luxembourg)
February 2012 – September 2012
Software environment: LAMP ( Linux, Apache, MySql, Php), Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Sony Vegas
Main activities and responsibilities :
- Development of the www.lalouise.eu site, a Luxembourg-based Romanian bookstore. The project consists of a multi-language web shop, a wordpress-based blog, an HTML-based newsletter system and a photo archive
- Various videos and posters to support the bookstore`s events
Analyst, Programmer, Web Programmer, SEO ConsultantBibliostar (Bucharest, Romania)
January 2008 – December 2011
Software environment: Oracle DB, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Linux, Php, Java, PL/Sql, Sql, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Development of SAGA WebApp, a web-based application for bookstores. SagaWebApp uses Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Development of the company site, one of the major romanian bookstore. The site uses Oracle DB, Apache web server and php.
- SEO and Google AdWord
- Product documentation and training for SagaWebApp.
January 2011 – September 2011
- Writing of “Un fel de piua: 2 Mai şi Vama Veche” ( loosely translated – “Some Sort of Time-Out: 2 Mai and Vama Veche”), an anthropological book about a special beach resort at Black Sea border, a hippie-refuge in the communist era.
- Developement of the www.vamaiot.com site to support the book
- Various articles and interviews about the Vama Veche / 2 Mai phenomenon.
Analyst, Programmer, Trainer, SoClass ConsultantLogicLab Ltd. (Bucharest, Romania)
January 1999 – December 2007
Software environment: Oracle DB, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, Java, PL/Sql, Sql, Pro*C, C, Linux, Unix
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Developing the Integrated Customs Information System Inward / Outward Processing Module based on Oracle9i Application Server technologies and configuration for processing country-wide transactions in a centralized architecture, having the server located in Romanian Customs Authority Headquarters.
- Designing and Developing of complex software applications using the tools part of Oracle Developer 200x applications.
- Risk assessment and automated methods for fighting against commercial frauds.
- Various upgrade patches for the RCA (Romanian Customs Administration) Database Improvement of the ICIS (Integrated Customs Information System) Enforcement Module.
- SOClass Advanced Development Kit (ADK) for components foreseen in the Phare RO 0107.03.01-Enhancement of the National Customs Authority Enforcement Function.
- Design and developing using the SOClass ADK platform of the server and client components corresponding to the Customs Intelligence function of the software development part of the project.
- Design and installation of Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights Database (Oracle 10g DB)
- Consolidation of data gathered through the different ASYCUDA++ (Automated System for Customs Data) processing flows within a data Warehouse based on the Oracle Data Warehousing technologies.
- Mapping the SOClass module to interrogate the logical data structures built in this manner.
- Developing product documentation (user and reference manuals, installation guides) for supporting the Romanian Customs Administration technical staff in dealing with the system architecture.
- Providing comprehensive train-the-trainer session for skilled Romanian Customs Administration trainers in charge with the on-field training of customs inspectors.
Bucharest University of LettersDegree in Ethnology, Cultural Anthropology 2008 – 2011
Bucharest University of Mathematics, College of Computer ScienceDegree in Computer Science, Computer Science 1998 – 2001
LanguagesEnglish - Full professional proficiency
French - Full professional proficiency
Romanian - Native